Experienced Accountant Hazelmere
Kevin Dobra can sort out your accounting and tax issues Hazelmere businesses
Kevin is highly qualified at all things accounting in Perth. He has a high attention to detail and will help make sure your personal and business accounting needs are seen to.
5 Reasons to use David as your accountant:
- 30 years business accounting experience: David has a Bachelor of Business Degree from Curtain University and has been helping Hazelmere individuals and Businesses get their accounting in order for years
- Strong attention to detail: David won't miss anything! His attention to detail ensures your finances and accounting is always in perfect order.
- Registered and qualified: Registered ASIC agent, Registered Tax Agent, Member of National Tax & Accountants Association, Member of Taxation Institution of Australia,, Registered Authorised Representative and Associated with HTAA Risk Solutions.
- Hazelmere Small Business expert: David have many years experience helping small businesses to manage their accounts
- Individual tax and Superannuation: From self managed Superannuation to insurance David can help with all individual disputes and questions about fiances.
Taxation & Tax Planning Hazelmere
Dealing with your business issues (including the main sections of);
- Income Tax Assessment Act (ITAA)
- All income tax returns
- Goods and Services tax (GST)
- BAS's and IAS's
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Corporate Tax,/li>
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Superannuation Industry and Supervision Act (SIS Act)
Deal with and reporting your accounting requirements as per the Australian Accounting Standards.
Process, manage and report your accounts correctly with the use of computerised accounting packages
Hazelmere Asset Protection
The aim is to assist you to control your assets or to have assets which the person does not legally own.
Asset protection is also about minimizing the exposure to risk, that is, the risk of loosing assets.
The aim is to take active steps to protect your assets and wealth.
Superannuation is a tax-effective way of creating wealth for your retirement
- Assistance is provided in relation to:
- Administration of SMSF
- Reporting of:
- Financial Statements
- Income Tax Returns
- Bare (Property) Trust)
- Establishment of SMSF's
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontributing)
- Pensions strategies
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Withdrawal, commutations and death benefit payments
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on your risk profile)
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements (for property / asset acquisition) Winding up of SMSF's
- Income Protection Insurance – provides a monthly payment if you’re unable to work due to an illness or injury
- Life Insurance - provides a lump sum payment when you die or if you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness
- Total & Permanent Disability Insurance – provides a lump sum payment if you become permanently disabled and unable to work again
- Critical Illness Insurance (Trauma Policy) – provides a lump sum payment if you’re diagnosed with a serious illness
- Business Overhead Insurance – helps protect your livelihood by giving your business the cash flow it needs to cover day to day expenses, so you can focus on your recovery
- Buy / Sell Insurance – provides a lump sum if you or one of your partners dies or suffers a serious illness or injury so the remaining owners can acquire the departing owner’s share and continue running the business
- Key person Insurance – can be used to help businesses protect against the loss of income if its owners or key income generating staff are unable to work due to sickness or injury.
- Reviewing Annual Statements
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Minutes
- Notifying ASIC of changes for its Officers and Members
- Provide a facility of a Registered Office
- Devrite Luxury Home Builders Perth
- Exhibition Displays
- Digital Marketing Perth
- Womens Swimwear Hazelmere
- Chimney Flue Cleaning Hazelmere
- Mobile Bookkeeper Hazelmere
- Hazelmere Temporary parent visa applications
- Hazelmere Unfair Dismissal Payout
- Bumper Repair Hazelmere
- Wedding Photography Hazelmere
- [[Family Dentist Crawley|Family Dentist Dalkeith|Family Dentist Karrakatta|Family Dentist Shenton Park|Family Dentist Kings Park|Family Dentist Claremont North|Family Dentist Claremont|Family Dentist Daglish|Family Dentist Subiaco|Family Dentist Subiaco East|Family Dentist Jolimont|Family Dentist Mount claremont|Family Dentist Swanbourne|Family Dentist Applecross|Family Dentist South Perth|Family Dentist West Perth|Family Dentist Wembley |Family Dentist Attadale|Family Dentist West Leederville|Family Dentist Como|Family Dentist Alfred Cove|Family Dentist Myaree|Family Dentist Mount Claremont|Family Dentist Swanbourne|Family Dentist City Beach|Family Dentist Peppermint Grove|Family Dentist Daglish|Family Dentist Wembley|Family Dentist Mosman Park]]
In accordance with the relevant legislation, that is, Superannuation Industry and Supervision ACT 1993 (SIS Act).
Self Managed Superannuation Fund Advisory Hazelmere
Applecross Accountants & Advisors is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 127 1596) of SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd. Kevin Dobra (No. 127 1597) is authorized by SMSF Advisers Network to provide superannuation and self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) advise on the following;
Personal & Business Insurance Hazelmere
After Applecross Accountants & Advisors identify an insurance need, it is then set up alongside and as part of our trusted team of insurance brokers at NTAA Risk Solutions as follows,
Business Insurance Hazelmere:
Hazelmere Company Secretarial Services
Assist your company in meeting its Company Statutory Requirements in accordance with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).
Assistance in relation to:
Deceased Estates Hazelmere
The property and assets belonging to a person who has died are called their deceased estate and is held in trust until there’s a transfer of the assets to the beneficiaries who are presently entitled.
If you need a professional and highly qualified accountant contact Kevin on (08) 6460 3063
Some of the other great local Hazelmere businesses