South Lake Accountants and Tax Agents
An accounting service should do more than your yearly income tax preparation. An accountant should provide advice on tax minimisation, asset protection and business planning.
At Applecross Accounting we are committed to helping you increase your financial security, build wealth and pay less in tax.
Our services include:
- Preparation of income tax returns for individuals and businesses (incorporations, partnerships, trusts & SMSFs)
- Financial advice on the most appropriate option to manage your personal or business affairs. This is particularly important when you are changing jobs/careers or considering retirement. We can help you design strategies that protect your assets.
- Applecross Accounting is a South Lake based small firm of Chartered Accountants providing accounting and taxation services to individuals, partnerships and companies. We pride ourselves on our personalised service and business-like approach in delivering practical solutions for your financial requirements.
What Tax Services in South Lake we can help you with:
Preparation of tax returns for individuals and businesses (incorporations, partnerships, trusts & SMSFs) Preparation of business activity statements Tax advice on best structure and operation. Corporate structure design to minimise tax. Asset protection strategies Business reviews and advice Tax planning Superannuation review & planning Property investment & development advice. Give us a call today to discuss your options.
Why Choose Applecross Accountants?
At Applecross Accounting we have the following: CPA qualified staff with combined experience of over 70 years, in all business types (including small to medium -large enterprises). Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ), and the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA). A thorough understanding of the tax laws that affect you. A professional approach to providing solutions for your financial requirements and sound advice, based on our experience.
Applecross Accounting offers you a personalised service and a no-bluff approach. We're flexible, we're friendly and perhaps most of all, we listen.
We believe that an accountant should help you to manage your money better so you can have the freedom to enjoy the things that really matter to you.
Our friendly team will always take time to listen and discuss your tax and accounting requirements.
Whether you are an individual, small business or a large multinational corporation, our advice will help you to minimise your tax, grow your wealth and create long-term security for the future.
Contact us today on 96460 3063 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to bring to your accounting appointment
We often get asked what should I bring along to my first meeting? While we will always let you know what you need for your specific appointment we put together a general guide of what to have ready for your first appointment.
- Your ID and Tax File Number
- Bank details for refund
- Payment summaries (PAYG, termination)
- Details of spouse taxable income
- Investment property details
- Rental properties (rental summary, expenses and depreciation)
- Company Details (including the ABN or ACN number) and directors.
- Insurance policies/contracts/receipts (in case you need to claim on them.)
- Income and Expense statements from each business, trust & investments
- Annual Private Health Insurance Statement
- Last years tax return (and if you don't have it, we can arrange a review of your accounts to work out what it was processed on)
Tax Planning and Financial Goals Matter
Most of our clients say they feel more confident about their finances and their future once they have a proper financial plan in place. Our goal is to help you work out where you are now, where you want to be and how to get there. We can help with the following:
Your accounting and taxation needs should not be the same for every person. We like to get to know our clients so that we can provide a service as per your specific requirements.
We provide year-round tax and accounting services for both individuals and businesses. Our main focus is on developing long term relationships with our clients.
For more information please contact Applecross Accounting, located in South South Lake, call us on (08) 94610 3063. You can also fill in the form to the right of this content to get in contact with us.